- Ceramic Shells,
- Fire Ring,
- a stainless steel cooking grill,
- Cast Iron adjustable top damper and crate etc.
Mi-Fire Kamado Grills will let you prepare your food by means of slow cooking, grilling, baking or smoking, the Mi-Fire Grill allows you to achieve the perfect results by combining the advantages of a classic grill with those of a stone oven.
What is a Kamado?
Kamado is a word of Japanese origin, meaning a system of cooking in which a clay or ceramic cooker is used. In the past, they were made from mud, clay and later cement, and used natural resources as fuel, such as stones, wood or coal. Modern Kamado grills are charcoal fuelled ceramic grills which allow for efficient heating and minimal flavour contamination. In 1970, American serviceman and entrepreneur, Ed Fisher (later to be founder of The Big Green Egg Company) decided to import Kamado grills to the west, after recalling his experience with them in Japan in the 1950s as a lieutenant in the Navy.
Mi-Fire Kamado Grills are constructed from ceramics with an outer surface glaze that is extremely resistant to weathering. The durability of the Mi-Fire Grill is second to none; they do not rust and they will not crack. Mi-Fire Grills have precise temperature control giving exceptional results with cooking temperatures from 80°C up to 350°C. All metal work is rust resistant stainless steel.
Types of Cooking
Mi-Fire Kamado Grills will let you prepare your food by means of slow cooking, grilling, baking or smoking, the Mi-Fire Grill allows you to achieve the perfect results by combining the advantages of a classic grill with those of a stone oven. The Mi-Fire Grill is designed with a low air circulation which prevents meat from drying out and losing flavour. Wood chippings can be added which allows for a delicious, smoky BBQ taste for meat cooked on the grill. – Take your cooking to the next level with a Mi-Fire Grill.
- The shells are made of heatproof clay, it is non-toxic, harmless, environmental and fuel saving, and also the fish scale texture
- The ceramic shells can endure more than 1000°C temperature without cracking
- Egg design, the temperature can goes very fast through internal recycle and convection
- Outstanding high gloss finish.
- Top Vent – The Kamado Grill has a top vent for great temperature control.
- Thermometer – The thermometer is a brilliant addition; no more overcooking providing much higher quality cooking.