- 1 x Mi-Fire Helvellyn Stove with Log Box,
- 1 x 10m of Ø 125mm 904L Flexible Flue liner,
- 1 x Reg.Plate (F) – 125/150mm – 900×495,
- 1 x EuroVIT Adjustable Pipe – 125mm,
- 1 x EuroVIT 500mm Length – 125mm,
- 1 x Screw-FIX Adaptor to S/W (125mm) to Flex (125mm),
- 1 x Screw-FIX Pot Hanging Cowl & Mesh x 125mm,
- 1 x Black Fire Cement 500g tub,
- 1 x Stove-Care Spray Paint (400ml aerosol) – Flat Black.
Helvellyn Multi-fuel 4.5kW Stove c/w Log Box – Suitable for smoke controlled areas.
The British-designed Helvellyn stove by Mi-Fires is a clean burn, multi-fuel stove predominately designed for ease-of use, maximum efficiency and stunning flame displays. It boasts a large viewing panel, white-burn schamotte fire bricks to emphasise the flames and is designed to be free standing. It has a steel body with integrated log box and comes with a cast iron door and grate.
Key features include a large viewing panel, white-burn schamotte fire bricks to emphasise the flames and is designed to fit into most fireplaces. It has a steel body with cast iron door and grate.
Variable Air Flow System
This allows you to easliy adjust the combustion of your stove with one simple controller. Move to the left for startup, move to the right if you are burning just wood, move to the left for coal and solid fuel, centre position for off.
Integrated Air Jacket
Designed with an integrated air jacket and large air tank means that large volumes of cold air which can be taken directly from outside is instantly warmed. This is sent around the inner wall and gives a curtain of protective warn air over the glass, keeping it perfectly clear.
A kit is available that allows you to the combustion air directly from outside, perfect for passive houses.
All Mi-Fires stoves come with an installer friendly flue pipe outlet allowing you to flue the stove from the top or rear. Also the integrated feet can be screw adjusted to make sure the stove is always level, no matter how uneven the floor is.